Zone: Bal Foyen
About: Bal Foyen is a small coastal zone neighboring Stonefalls in Morrowind. It has little significance beyond Fort Zeren. A large number of freed Argonian slaves have settled in the region, largely due to its swampy terrain, where they grow salt rice and herd guar and netches.
Alliance: Ebonheart Pact
Home Levels: Level 5
Aldmeri Dominion Levels: Veteran Level ?
Daggerfall Covenant Levels: Veteran Level ?
Lore: Bal Foyen is a small region on the southern coast of the Inner Sea of Morrowind, east of Stonefalls. It was a wild expanse of marshland and volcanic landscape until the mid-Second Era and the formation of the Ebonheart Pact. Much of it was turned over to the Dunmers’ former Argonian slaves, who planted saltrice and herded guar in the former wastes. Fort Zeren is found in southern Bal Boyen, and the Argonians established the town of Dhalmora in the east.
- If By Sea: Warn Davon’s Watch of an impending attack.
- Crossroads: Choose who you will help with the defense of Bal Foyen.
- Warning Davon’s Watch: Warn Davon’s Watch about the Covenant attack.
- Dhalmora Wayshrine
- Fort Zeren Wayshrine
- Foyen Docks Wayshrine
- Bal Foyen Dockyards
- Fort Zeren
- Finding the Family: Help a worried herder find his guar.
- Salt of the Earth: Help find some missing workers.
- The Bard of Hounds: Help find a concerned Argonian’s friend.
- Unorthodox Tactics: Use an untested weapon against the Covenant.
Points of Interest
- Hidden Dagger Landing Site
- Plantation Point Overlook