Player abilities in Elder Scrolls Online have quite a wide range of abilities for each class because of the way the skill lines are created. You have several sets of skill lines that are unlocked in different ways throughout the game. The set lines are divided the following way:
- Class – Player classes each have three different skill lines that are only available for that class.
- Weapon – There is a skill line for each weapon type in the game.
- Armor – There is a skill line for each type of armor.
- World – This contains special skill lines that you get from the world content.
- Guild – Skills acquired from PVE guild progression.
- Alliance War – These skills are designed for PVP content.
- Racial – Each race has a set of race specific passive abilities that they can train.
- Craft – Skills specific to crafting.
List of Sub-Pages: