There are six crafting disciplines in Elder Scrolls Online.
- Alchemy – Players can use alchemy to craft potions that are not available from vendors in game.
- Blacksmithing – Players can use blacksmithing to craft level specific heavy armor and metal weapons.
- Clothing – Players can use clothing to craft level specific light armor.
- Enchanting – Players can use enchanting to craft enchantments for armor and weapons.
- Provisioning – Players can use provisioning to craft in game foods and drinks to consume for buffs.
- Woodworking – Players can use woodworking to craft in game wooden weapons and shields.
For all player worn armor and weapons you can research the trait lines and open up the ability to add set abilities to them. Which sets you can add to crafted materials depends on how many traits you have researched on that item. I am working on a list of craftable set bonuses.
List of Sub-Pages: