Sergeants in our guild are our backbones, they directly manage soldiers and are always in direct contact. Sergeants are our guilds first and last point of contact for all members. When there is a problem, sergeants are the members to talk to. Sergeants ensure that the chain of command is followed and policies are obeyed. While sergeants may not be the highest rank in our guild, they play the most important part.
- You have the right to vote in all scheduled meetings
- You have the right to discuss issues in all guild meetings
- You have the right to kick any soldier from the guild
- You have the right to petition an officer on behalf of any soldier
- You have the right to withdraw from all banks on behalf of any soldier
- You have the right to bestow accommodation to any soldier for any reason
- Login once every two days
- Manage your soldiers
- Be responsible for the actions of your soldiers
- Enforce guild policy
- Discipline soldiers whom break guild policy or disrespect sergeants and officers
Game specific sergeants are generally sergeants that only have leadership positions on a specific game.
Sergeants are our first tier sergeant, usually rather new and subject to the oversight and assigned as an assistant of other senior sergeants.
Staff Sergeants are generally sufficient rank to command small teams of the guild.
Sergeant First Class is a senior grade sergeant with many years in our guild serving as a sergeant.
Master sergeants are selected by officers from Staff Sergeants and First Sergeants to provide an assistant command role in the guild.
Community sergeants are generally sergeants that have leadership roles GLOBALLY throughout all games we participate on.
In order to be a first sergeant, you must serve as a Master Sergeant in our guild under at least one game. You can then apply for membership in another chapter of Divine Reapers and a leadership role there as well. Once you are promoted, to sergeant there, you will be automatically promoted to First Sergeant to signafy your new community role. First Sergeants must serve as a sergeant in at least 2 games.
In order to be a Sergeant Major you must be a first sergeant, and be involved and a sergeant in every game our community is involved with.
Command Sergeant Majors are Sergeant Majors but appointed as the “top sergeant” for a specific game they serve on.