Officers in our guild are the guild administrators. Officers are especially versed in leadership and managerial skills. Officers are generally given a set of sergeants that will coordinate events or run segments of our guild. One officer may, for instance, manage our website, while another officer may manage raids with the help of sergeants.
- You have the right to vote in all guild meetings
- You have the right to introduce new business in guild meetings
- You have the right to remove any guild member
- You have the right to demote any sergeant
- You have the right to elect Senior Officers
- Login at least once per day
- Be available to sergeants under your command
- Organize and maintain your area of operation
- Be responsible for sergeants and members under your command
Game Specific Officers
Second Lieutenants are our basic entry level officers.
First Lieutenants are normal officers that have shown enough proficiency to be given command of a specific area of the guild in a specific game.
Captains are veteran non-community officers for a specific game.
Community (Global) Officers
Majors serve as veteran officers in at least two games. They have authority and command over all lower ranking officers (Captains and Lieutenants). Majors – Colonels are “Community Grade” officers.
Lieutenant Colonels are the guild’s assistant leaders — they are Community Senior Officers and elected by the entire community to serve in this position.