- June 5, 2014 at 5:21 pm #292
When a major incident happens in the guild, we attempt to gather as much data and facts as possible and bring this to the guild’s attention. In these reports, we also publish the names of all involved unless otherwise stated that they would like their identity masked.
These reports are as factual as possible without any opinion of the officers or the author of the reports and are conducted with executive integrity — this report is not official without the authorization of all full officer’s of the guild.
These reports should clear up any miscommunications, spin, and/or skew in the nature of the events in effort to minimize and/or expunge any drama that may come with the incidents.
It is the officer’s opinion that the facts conclude that former guild member Magnarz, Varrius Nightblade, Wulfric, ThatGuysDog, and other members and officers concocted and planned a plot to subvert guild leadership in effort to write their own rules against the popular vote and will of the guild. It is still under debate from examination of the facts to how much Magnarz knew about this plot and how much he was involved. One conclusion is clear, and that is that no matter the involvement, Magnarz did partake in actions that are irreversible.
MATTER OF FACTS
- On May 14, 2014, records show that Magnarz was reprimanded for failure to heed orders of superior officers and follow the chain of command for the guild.
- On May 21, 2014, records show from a guild meeting, the votes of Varrus, Agrippa, Mighterknot, RansarX, TheHed, ThatGuysDog, and some others (associated with Hijinx) voted against the guild and vocally, out-of-line and out-of-order, protested the decision of the guild to pass emperor to other members of the guild after Chip and Peled had dropped campaign without gaining emperor so that the guild could farm the title and buff. It was even threatened by Magnarz, Varrius, Thatguysdog, and Agrippa, that they would not participate even if crowned emperor. The officers believe and conclude that this is the event that started the following chain of events.
- On May 22, 2014, records show that Magnarz was reprimanded for failure to participate in guild functions and activities as well as failure to follow the chain of command of the guild. Records also show that Wulfric (RansarX) recommended that Magnarz be separated from Divine Reapers at this time. His petition was declined.
- On May 29, 2014, records show that Magnarz declined reprimand for failure to follow procedure and was provisionally demoted from sergeant to member pending a reprimand and official decision.
- On May 29, 2014, Wulfric protested the decision for repremand and warned the officers that the then-sub-guild Hijinx would leave Divine Reapers if Magnarz was not ejected from the guild.
- On June 1, 2014, three sergeants subordinated the officer’s decisions in a pre-guild meeting of leadership and caused the main meeting to start late. It was agreed upon in the officer meeting that further discussions would be made in private after the main meeting. The subject former officers involved were ThatGuysDog, Wulfric (RansarX), and Varrius.
- On June 1st, 2014, the officers mention in #5, brought the issue of Magnarz to the floor and sensationalized the decision of the officer’s in trying to claim that the decision was “unbecoming” of the current chain of command. This conjecture was introduced as part of the dramatization of the guild meeting which railroaded a vote in disfavor of the officers, whom had provisionally demoted Magnarz.
- On June 1st, 2014, Magnarz in the main guild meeting said in guild chat, “This will be my grand exit”. After being reinstated by the guild, came into voice chat and cursed the leadership of Divine Reapers and left the guild.
- On June 1st, 2014, Wulfric (RansarX) voted “Ney – Stay” to immunize Magnarz against ALL penalties and accusations substantiated by the officers of Divine Reapers.
- On June 1st, 2014, REDACTED, a new member gave testimony to Chip, Breea, Constip, Oggrak, Lyla, Laviitz, and Rob:
“I didn’t know what I was hearing. I thought they were talking about another guild, really. I didn’t realize until this meeting what they were talking about. They were planning this meeting. They planned to leave the guild in the Hijinx channel and planned to take as many members with them to Hijinx as possible.” (“They” was identified through description as Varrius, Magnarz, TheHed, RansarX, and ThatGuysDog. Abbreviated transcript is available)
- On June 1st, 2014, ThatGuysDog was summoned for inquiry by the officers. ThatGuysDog demanded that TheHed be present for the meeting. During the meeting ThatGuysDog didn’t say much but ask TheHed to respond with the exception of one line, “Yeah, I’ll admit it, that was me, I didn’t mean to cause this”. The officers thanked him for his honesty and gave him their blessing that he could remain in the guild. ThatGuysDog, said he had to go to bed and that “everything is cool”, after signing out of teamspeak quit the guild with a dramatic guild chat message.
- On June 1st, 2014, Varrius was summoned for inquiry by the officers. Varrius gave the following response, “Anything you have to ask me, you can ask TheHed, I will not attend this meeting”. Varrius was promptly kicked from the guild.
- On June 1st, 2014, Wulfric (RansarX) began shouting in guild chat, that he did not appreciate the leader’s of Divine Reapers singling out and “Witch Hunting” members of Hijinx without first consulting the leader of Hijinx. This conversation was dramatic and again, sensationalized and will not be repeated here. RansarX then left the guild with yet another dramatic exit.
- On June 1st, 2014, Chip was kicked, without reason, meeting, or warning from Hijinx. It was then decided by the officers of Divine Reapers that Officers and Leaders of Hijinx would be removed from Divine Reapers in attempts to stop the drama.
- On June 2nd, 2014, after six more members had left Divine Reapers for Hijinx, Quija testified that he had been kicked from Hijinx for refusing to accept the Hijinx trade guild in place of Divine Reapers. Quija also testified that he had read in chat in Hijinx how this entire event was planned and even recalled days back that they were also talking in the Divine Reapers teamspeak of plans of this event.
- On June 2nd, 2014, after other members (12 total) had left Divine Reapers with the report (#14) above, the officers deemed it necessary to erect a wall between the two guilds to stop the drama and siphoning effect they were seemingly intentionally perpetuating.
- On June 3rd, 2014, after a total of 22 members had left Divine Reapers, the decision was then made by the officers to kick any player with affiliations with Hijinx. Other officers in the guild whom lead large trade guilds made a separate decision to also remove these players from these guilds as well. Upon this decision, drama incited by RansarX and Varrius ensued in zone and say chat on BloodThorn that included racial slurs as wishes of death.
- On June 3rd, 2014, after #16 above, the decision was made by the officers to proactively join Hijinx to gain access to the guild’s roster and to kick any matching names in Divine Reapers.
- On June 4th, 2014, it was furthermore decided by guild popular vote to abandon bloodthorn and the drama for a new campaign.
Upon FOUR OR MORE of the following officers replying to this thread with, “I officialize this document and deem it true to the best of my knowledge”, this document will be considered official historical record of the guild.
Chip (Mike W)
*EDIT* Fixed misspellings of character names. Updated for clairty by Breea.
*EDIT* Fixed misspellings by Lyla Oakenshield
- Chip Patton was here.June 5, 2014 at 5:22 pm #293
I officialize this document and deem it true to the best of my knowledge
- Chip Patton was here.June 5, 2014 at 5:58 pm #299
I officialize this document and deem it true to the best of my knowledge.Breea Mireilli - ESO PVE OfficerBreea - @mommie4life - Templar HealerCivilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split.June 6, 2014 at 1:14 am #300
I officialize this document and deem it true to the best of my knowledge.June 6, 2014 at 4:39 am #302
It is official, I have to figure out why Yoda couldn’t post:
- Chip Patton was here.June 6, 2014 at 4:58 am #305
I officialise this document and deem it true to the best of my knowledgeJune 6, 2014 at 5:15 am #306
I’m going to close this report. Officers can still officialize this report if they are late. However the reason for these reports is to disseminate the information in the most anti-dramatic way possible to end all other drama that could arise from the situation. Any questions about this issue by guild members, non-guild members, or any one else should be directed to this document. The only discussion can be on the facts of this document and nothing further. We deem this document to include all the facts to the best of our ability and should not be reopened until the officializing officers petition to re-open it.
- Chip Patton was here.
The topic ‘The Hijinx Report’ is closed to new replies.