- This event has passed.
Interstellar Rift OFFICIAL PVP Tournament
July 28 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm EDT
Hail Captains, and Admirals! You think that rust bucket has what it takes? Want to test your mettle? Sign up for the ROYAL RUMBLE EVENT on the Divine Reapers server!
- 10 Interstellar Rift Steam Keys from Divine Reapers
- ?? Interstellar Rift Steam Keys from Split Polygon (they tossed in 10 last year)
- Your own dedicated server on the DR network (1 year free)
We will only award the top 1% of the participants. If there is less than 10 contestants, runner-up prizes will not be issued.
- 2 Interstellar Rift Steam Keys from Divine Reapers
- ?? Interstellar Rift Steam Keys from Split Polygon (not awarded last year)
HOW IT WORKS
Two contesting fleets will be teleported into an arena. When the bell sounds both fleets will use their own tactics and ships to duke it out until only one fleet remains! This will repeat until one fleet has remained undefeated.
We will have one match at the time; We will pair everyone off when the event starts and run down the list of pairs and summon them into the arena with their ships already spawned. This will be the “First Wave” of matches.
From this point, the winners will pair off in the Second Wave of a matches.
We are not anticipating more than four waves at the moment, but we can repeat the waves for 2 days if necessary to establish an undefeated champion.
Each ship will be preloaded with:
O2 = 2 Cargo Pads
Ammo = 6 Cargo Pads
Hydrogen = 600,000
If there are cargo pads on your ship, O2 and Ammo will be stowed in them. We will attempt to place as much hydrogen in your hydrogen tanks as possible. What remains will be stored on cargo pads. If your fleet brings more than one ship, we will split the resources equally among ALL ships. We will not place proportional amounts proportionate to the ship itself. You may have to shuffle your cargo as part of your 5 minuite preperations.
Each fleet will have to pay 350K iron, 200K steel, 150K copper, and 40K silicon. With these resources, the admin will spawn your ship(s) inside the area and summon the fleet to the ship. Each ship will be loaded with exactly the same amount of ammo and oxygen. Players may bring their own resources with them, including drones, additional ammo, and additional oxygen.
Once the arena is set, both fleets will be given a 5-minute countdown; make your preparations during this time!
1) Both fleets must engage each other. If any vessel disengages and runs more than 10k from the station, they will be disqualified and the ship will be despawned.
2) There is no fleet requirement, you can have as many or as little people in your fleet/crew as you want. The fleet’s leader will be given the award.
3) You must register before July 20, 2016 and your blueprints must be submitted on this date. Your blueprints (in sum) may not exceed a resource value of 350K iron, 200K steel, 150K Copper, and 40K silicon (this date may change to a later date). When you register you must ensure your resources are in your PERSONAL bank; it will be removed by an admin. You can pre-register before June 20, 2016 and you’ll be given back 10% of your registration fee.
4) No one but contestants and admins will be allowed in the arena. The event will be live streamed (stream TBA).
5) There will be no ties; there are no combat rules, use any non-exploit method necessary to win.
6) Members of Divine Reapers are not allowed to participate. Sorry guys, we don’t want the “judges are preferential!” accusations 🙂
7) You may switch out members in your fleet’s ROYAL RUMBLE roster at any time prior to July 28. At 1:00am EST on July 28, you cannot switch out your fleet’s roster.
8) You will be allowed 8 backup slots for your roster, should a member not show to the event, you can have one of the 8 substitutes in his/her place.
Server: Divine Reapers
Date: Friday, July 28, 2017 @ 10am (EST GMT-5)
Divine Reapers in no way represents Split Polygon, its affiliates, or employees. Divine Reapers is a non-profit gaming community independent of Split Polygon.
Rewards given to fleet leaders are not the responsibility of Divine Reapers. We will not field any complaints to how fleet leaders split up the rewards.
The Reward (Jackpot) is non-transferable and cannot be substituted for cash. Steam keys will be delivered to the winner, the winner may then decide what to do with those keys.