Interstellar Rift

Ship Reimbursements

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Chip Patton 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Chip Patton
    Keymaster

It happens, a bug takes your ship and you spent nearly 20hrs on that ship.  Admins will help with a few conditions.

First of all it has to be a verifiable bug for the reason you lost your ship.  While we’ll take you mostly at your word, if you’re found to be lying (such as you claim it was a bug but it was actually another player that blew up your ship), you will be unable to ever use our refund system again and the admins will remove the resources from your bank (even if they do not exist which means you can go negative resources).

Because we are unable to verify any sort of cargo lost, we cannot refund any cargo that was on your ship.  We will generally refund a little oxygen and hydrogen just in case the loss of your ship completely wiped out your resources (so you do not become stuck and unable to start farming resources again)

Here are some of the bugs we’re aware of:

• Invisible asteroids
    • Desync

If you died to one of these and lost your ship, please fill out the following information and post it as a REPLY to this topic:

Your In-Game Character Name:
    Bug Type: (what bug it was)
    Bug Description: (tell us what happened, how you encountered the bug)
    Ship Workshop Link: (the link to the ship in the workshop (It MUST be public if you are not friends with an admin)
    Date: (date AND TIME bug occurred preferably this format:  MM/DD/YY HH:MM (24h or 12h time is ok) )

Once you post this, please be patient, you’ll have to be online with an admin to get your refund.  The refund requires a bit of typing in-game commands, so again, be patient.

- Chip Patton was here.

Ryan McAfee
    Participant

Hey there Chip. o7
    I didn’t know about this reimbursement thread till today so I didnt record when I encountered the issues. I lost two major ships, one occurred sometime in July of 2016, and again more recently in February. The second loss made me take a break from IR just because I got tired of farming base materials for the same ship. It would be great if you guys could help. Thanks.

Your In-Game Character Name: Mithix
    Bug Type: (what bug it was) Unknown
    Bug Description: (tell us what happened, how you encountered the bug)

1st time: Logged off aboard my ship near Hurles Industrial in Hadron. Came back next day and it appeared as though I never had a ship
    2nd time: Started encountering a lot of server lag, but it corrected itself. After a few minutes game started lagging really badly, seemed like computer lag though. So I turned my reactors off then shut down for the night. Came back again the next day and the ship was gone.

Ship Workshop Link: (the link to the ship in the workshop (It MUST be public if you are not friends with an admin)

1st time (Large Ship): http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=707337802
    2nd time (Medium Sized Ship): http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=880452074

Date: (date AND TIME bug occurred preferably this format:  MM/DD/YY HH:MM (24h or 12h time is ok) )

1st time: July 2016
    2nd time: Late February 2017
    I wasn’t aware of this thread when the issues occurred, so I didn’t make note of precisely when I played.

Chip Patton
    Keymaster

1st time (Large Ship): http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=707337802
    2nd time (Medium Sized Ship): http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=880452074

Just to confirm the amounts and request a time you can be online to accept the refunds:

Iron: 603,120
    Copper: 182,110
    Silicon: 17,680
    Steel: 114,900
    Lead: 2,500
    Aluminum: 3,000

- Chip Patton was here.

Ryan McAfee
    Participant

Awesome, thanks Chip, the amounts look accurate, and both ships is more than I was expecting! I’m free immediately if that’s okay with you?

Chip Patton
    Keymaster

Refund completed

- Chip Patton was here.

Mighty Zarkon
    Participant

Invisible planet got me again!

I was traveling at about warp 6 to begin some asteroid mining tonight when my friend and I both recieved notifacations that we had disinegrated along with the ship…….*sigh*

I can vouch for the guy who was with me, he’s a VIP on my discord, so I know it wasnt player error. We where about 2-3 Au for Scavinius VIII I think it was!

Thanks in advance Chip!

Mighty Zarkon
    Participant

HSC Excavator Mk 1z on the workshop, im not sure how to put the link up.

Mighty Zarkon
    Participant

I lost my Small Ship to a glitch, nothing caused me to disinigrate along with my ship as I was accelerating from warp 4 to 5.

The name of the ship is purposely deceptive, please note ship stats and I will gladly post on the workshop so you can see for yourself,

101k Iron, 27.1k Copper, 5.15k Silicone, 29.25k Steel, 2.5k Aluminium (Ouch the most)

I also had collected several processors for data and hacking terminals along with nearly 4 full pallets of various recources as I had been grinding out my rifter missions. There where hours worth of cargo on the ship so any help you guys could provide once more would be awesome!

Z

Chip Patton
    Keymaster

101k Iron, 27.1k Copper, 5.15k Silicone, 29.25k Steel, 2.5k Aluminium (Ouch the most)

Just following up: Did SirLanSalot get up with you and complete this?

- Chip Patton was here.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.