Last night we had a meeting which consisted of the voice participation of 38 members of Divine Reapers. In this meeting the following was discussed, debated, and passed with no opposition:
The discussion was set by addressing the problem of inadequacy in PVP with organized and martial movement. It was decided that no one would be excluded from the guild itself, but to alleviate stress from disciplined and trained players a highly specialized and exclusive group would be created to perform very specific and precision operations.
The PVP hierarchy for both groups will be established in the following way for ALL groups:
- Sergeants and Higher will establish a list of squad leaders
- Established squad leaders will be set as “Priority Speaker” in TS3 Group channels
- No less than five squad leaders will be established and given a priority number (ie 1-5), priority 1 squad leaders will assume squad leader positions while online, while priority 5 squad leaders will assume the position while priority 1-4 is not online.
- The Squad leader will be the only member giving commands and instructions
- Members in every group but group 1 (Alpha Team) must give best effort to commands given
- Members must be prepared for most situations — having basic equipment ready to deploy
Team Alpha will be a highly specialized team that is specifically designated to follow a designated squad leader, that will follow commands to the “T” and run highly organized. This team will be expected to follow 3 general orders at all times:
Three General Orders
- Never abandon a post, unless relieved or reassigned.
- Follow the directions and commands given by your squad leader
- Never leave a player behind — resurrect as a #1 priority without violating the above 2 orders.
Additionally this team will be expected to “drill” and practice movement together, especially when there are not enough people online to run the team effectively (2-8 online).
Requirements for Consideration
Level Requirement – During the next four weeks, the level requirement for this group will change starting on May 5, 2014. As of May 5, 2014 the level requirement is level 50 (or Veteran Rank 1 [VR1]). On May 22, 2014, the requirement will be VR5. On June 5, 2014 the requirement will be VR10.
Skill Requirement – You will be expected to use group specifications, aoe’s, CC’s, group heals, etc.
Item Requirement – You will be expected to have certain items (meat bags, fire balistas, pact balistas, firepots, filled soul gems, and tents) at all times.
Behavioral Requirement – You must (within human error) follow all instructions given by the squad leader to the best of your ability. Players being greedy with points (ie, “let me finish this guy”) when an order is given, is grounds for immediate removal from the team.
Training / Recommendation Requirement – Players not grandfathered into this group must be recommended by someone in Team Alpha and must have the support of a sergeant. The player must attend seven days of training before formal entry into the team.
Teamspeak requirement – You must be in teamspeak in order to be in the group.
Other Restrictions – This is not a mandatory group, you may decide this group is not your cup of tea without recourse or hard feelings. You are also not expected to participate every day, however any call to arms must be honored if at all possible.
This goes into effect as of 6:00am on May 8, 2014. It is currently active.